Last updated on September 27, 2022
2. use the Sites and Services in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any Content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
4. reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, re-sell or exploit any Content or the Sites and Services for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose or any for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions, without the express written consent of HireHandy, which consent may be withheld by HireHandy in our sole discretion;
5. harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with HireHandy, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender;
6. knowingly provide or submit false or misleading information;
7. use the Sites and Services if you are under the age of eighteen (18);
8. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites and Services, user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services;
9. use the Sites and Services in any way that could interfere with the rights of HireHandy or the rights of other users of the Sites and Services;
10. attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Sites and Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services or to any server used by HireHandy by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Sites and Services user;
12. transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that is likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services;
13. access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Sites and Services through artificial means (including but not limited to use any ‘deep-link’, ‘scraper’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites and Services or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any Content, materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites and Services; or
14. probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on or of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Sites and Services, or any other customer of HireHandy, or exploit the Sites and Services or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Sites and Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information, except as expressly authorized by HireHandy and provided for by the Sites and Services.
HireHandy does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any third party or Service Provider. You agree that should you use or rely on such data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any third party or Service Provider, HireHandy is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any Service Provider, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between you and such Service Provider exclusively and do not involve HireHandy. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging Service Providers.
Third parties and Service Providers may link or otherwise direct Internet users to our Sites and Services for the purpose of utilizing one or more of the services we provide on behalf of others. Additionally, we may provide links or otherwise direct you to third party or Service Provider websites. HireHandy does not control or operate any such third party or Service Provider websites. Any information you provide to these third party or Service Provider websites while on these third party or Service Provider websites is subject to the respective policies of those third parties or Service Providers, and not HireHandy’s policies. It is your responsibility to review such third party or Service Provider policies, including any relevant privacy policies. You agree that HireHandy will not be responsible or liable for, and does not endorse any content, advertising, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. HireHandy does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third party or Service Provider sites. You use these third party or Service Provider websites at your own risk.
You agree that HireHandy is not responsible for the accessibility or unavailability of any Service Provider or for your interactions and dealings with them, waive the right to bring or assert any claim against HireHandy relating to any interactions or dealings with any Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers), and release HireHandy from any and all liability for or relating to any interactions or dealings with Service Providers (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers).
Without limiting the foregoing, your correspondence or business dealings with, consumption of products or services of, or participation in promotions of, third parties or Service Providers found on or through the use of the Sites and Services, including payment for and delivery or fulfillment of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that HireHandy shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties or Service Providers on the HireHandy Sites and Services.
HireHandy may terminate your privilege to use or access the Sites and Services immediately and without notice for any reason whatsoever. Upon such termination, you must immediately cease accessing or using the Sites and Services and agree not to access or make use of, or attempt to use, the Sites and Services. Furthermore, you acknowledge that HireHandy reserves the right to take action -- technical, legal or otherwise -- to block, nullify or deny your ability to access the Sites and Services. You understand that HireHandy may exercise this right in its sole discretion, and this right shall be in addition to and not in substitution for any other rights and remedies available to HireHandy.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California web users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Services are provided by HireHandy, LLC., 130 E. Washington St., Indianapolis, Indiana 46204. If You have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the Services, please contact HireHandy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210 or Hearing Impaired at TDD (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.
HireHandy, and other Sites and Services graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of HireHandy in the U.S. and/or other countries. These trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, keyword advertisements, or email addresses, or in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
You should assume all Content and material made available on the Sites and Services is protected by copyright law. Materials and other information on the Sites and Services, including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, downloads, data compilations and software are the exclusive property of HireHandy and/or its licensors and are protected by all United States and international copyright laws.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”), HireHandy will respond promptly to claims of copyright or trademark infringement that are reported to the agent that we have designated to receive notifications of claims infringement (its “Designated Agent”). Our Designated Agent is:
PO BOX 5118
MILFORD, CT 06460
Attn: Designated Agent
If You are a copyright or trademark owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or trademark owner) and believe that Your work’s copyright or trademark has been infringed, please report Your notice of infringement to us by providing our Designated Agent with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes substantially the following:
1. a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. identification of the copyrighted work or trademark claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works or trademarks at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which You may be contacted;
5. a statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
HireHandy will investigate notices of copyright and trademark infringement and take appropriate actions under the DMCA. Inquiries that do not follow this procedure may not receive a response.
The Sites and Services may be subject to limitations, delays, failure, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. HireHandy is not responsible for any delays, failures or other damage resulting from such problems.
HireHandy appreciates hearing from you, as well as our other users, and welcomes your comments regarding our Sites and Services. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. Although we do value your feedback on our Sites and Services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If, despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts or other information (collectively, the “Submissions”), such Submissions will be the property of HireHandy. In addition, none of the Submissions will be subject to any obligations of confidentiality and HireHandy will not be liable for any future use or disclosure of such Submissions.
You acknowledge that HireHandy has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to or use the Sites and Services; what effects the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services. You release HireHandy from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content or information through the Sites and Services. The Sites and Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. HireHandy makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services, and HireHandy will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services. HireHandy makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.
YOU ACCESS AND USE THE SITES AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS, AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER HIREHANDY NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF HIREHANDY, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTUOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THE SITES AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL HIREHANDY OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTUOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS. IN
NO EVENT WILL HIREHANDY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES.
ANY MATERIAL ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM HireHandy OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS, HIREHANDY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, HireHandy’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
HIREHANDY SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND HIREHANDY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
HireHandy has no control over and no duty to take any action regarding: other users’ behavior; what effects Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to Content. You release HireHandy from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Sites and Services. HireHandy makes no representations concerning any Content, including the accuracy thereof, contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services, and HireHandy will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services.
The Sites and Services may display links to other Internet sites or resources. Because HireHandy has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that HireHandy is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that HireHandy shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT HIREHANDY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF HIREHANDY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”), RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (B) THE COST OF ANY GOODS AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE; (C) DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT; (D) CONTENT YOU SUBMIT, RECEIVE, ACCESS, TRANSMIT OR OTHERWISE CONVEY THROUGH THE SERVICE; (E) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE; (F) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE; (G) ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY HIREHANDY OR THE FAILURE OF HIREHANDY TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR (H) ANY OTHER DEALINGS OR INTERACTIONS YOU HAVE WITH ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS (OR ANY OF THEIR REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS). THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations, solely to the extent that they are not permitted, may not apply to You.
You understand and agree that Your unlimited access to the Content on the Website or in the Newsletter represents a substantial portion of the value You receive from Your HireHandy’s Membership Fee. THEREFORE, TO THE EXTENT HireHandy IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICE, HIREHANDY’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES WILL NOT EXCEED THE EQUIVALENT OF ONE (1) MONTH OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEE (I.E., THE AMOUNT OF YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE DIVIDED BY TWELVE).
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT HIREHANDY CONTRACTS WITH A THIRD PARTY TO PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT OF MEMBERSHIP FEES TO HIREHANDY THROUGH THE USE OF A CREDIT CARD (A “CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR”). YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER A CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREDIT CARD PROCESSING PROCESS FOR HIREHANDY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE COMPANY ISSUING THE CREDIT CARD TO YOU AND THE MERCHANT BANK (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (AS DEFINED HEREIN AND SUBJECT TO THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF THE FAILURE OF HIREHANDY TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY HIREHANDY. YOU HEREBY RELEASE EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF THE FAILURE OF HIREHANDY TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY HIREHANDY. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES IT MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS SECTION. YOU HEREBY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT HIREHANDY SHALL BE SOLELY LIABLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF ANY DAMAGES TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
If you use computer programming routines that are intended to aggregate records or reports from the Sites and Services or otherwise damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services, you agree to pay One Hundred Dollars ($100) for each report or record that is aggregated, disrupted, damaged or otherwise affected by you.
1. Informal Negotiations. To expedite resolution and reduce the cost of any dispute, controversy or claim, past, present, or future, between you and HireHandy, including without limitation any dispute or claim related to or arising out of this Agreement ("Dispute"), you and HireHandy may attempt to negotiate any Dispute informally (the "Informal Negotiations") before initiating any arbitration or court proceeding. Such Informal Negotiations will commence upon written notice. Your address for any notices under this Section is your physical address that you have provided to HireHandy. HireHandy's address for such notices is: HireHandy, LLC., Attn: Legal Department, PO BOX 5118, MILFORD, CT 06460.
2. Arbitration. If a Dispute is not resolved through Informal Negotiations, you and HireHandy agree to resolve any and all Disputes (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) through final and binding arbitration ("Arbitration Agreement"). This Arbitration Agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and evidences a transaction involving commerce. The arbitration will be commenced and conducted before a single arbitrator under the Commercial Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and, where appropriate, the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes ("AAA Consumer Rules"), both of which are available at the AAA website (www.adr.org). Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation will be governed by the AAA Rules (and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules). Each party will pay the fees for his/her or its own attorneys, subject to any remedies to which that party may later be entitled under applicable law. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing. Additionally, the arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have the exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Arbitration Agreement. However, the preceding sentence shall not apply to the "Class Action Waiver" described in Subsection (4) below.
3. Excluded Disputes. You and HireHandy agree that the following Disputes are excluded from this
Arbitration Agreement: (1) any Dispute seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of your or our intellectual property rights; (2) individual claims in small claims court; (3) any claim that an applicable federal statute expressly states cannot be arbitrated; and (4) any claim for injunctive relief.
4. WAIVER OF RIGHT TO BE A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION. To fullest extent permitted by applicable law, You and HireHandy agree to bring any Dispute in arbitration on an individual basis only, and not as a class or collective action. There will be no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class or collective action ("Class Action Waiver"). Regardless of anything else in this Arbitration Agreement and/or the applicable AAA Rules or AAA Consumer Rules, the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of the Class Action Waiver may only be determined by a court and not an arbitrator.
5. Rules/Standards Governing Arbitration Proceeding. A party who wishes to arbitrate a Dispute covered by this Arbitration Agreement must initiate an arbitration proceeding no later than the expiration of the statute of limitations that applicable law prescribes for the claim asserted. The arbitrator shall apply the statute of limitations that would have applied if the Dispute had been brought in court. The arbitrator may award any remedy to which a party is entitled under applicable law, but remedies shall be limited to those that would be available to a party in their individual capacity, and no remedies that otherwise would be available to an individual under applicable law will be forfeited. The arbitrator is without authority to apply any different substantive law. The parties have the right to conduct adequate civil discovery and present witnesses and evidence as needed to present their cases and defenses, and any dispute in this regard shall be decided by the arbitrator. The location of the arbitration proceeding shall take place in the city or county where you reside, unless each party agrees otherwise. A court of competent jurisdiction shall have the authority to enter judgment upon the arbitrator's decision/award.
6. Severability. You and HireHandy agree that if any portion of this Section entitled "Mutual Arbitration Agreement" is found illegal or unenforceable, that portion will be severed, and the remainder of this Section will be given full force and effect.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (either of the State of Connecticut or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana.
Users of this Sites and Services are responsible for compliance with all applicable regulations and laws.